Wednesday 3 April 2013

TMJ PBNJ president resigns

Tunku Ismail

Tunku Mahkota Johor, Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim resigned Football Association president Johor (PBNJ).

According to him, the decision was taken after obtaining consent of the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar and revenue discussions with Legal Counsel Johor.

"I made this decision because I felt that if I held the position of president and at the same time I also was Tunku Mahkota Johor, it is very difficult for me to ever govern PBNJ bound by the laws and regulations FAM.

"Therefore, I decided to become and administer PBNJ as Patron, immediately beginning today.

"This new position will open up more space and opportunity and advantage for me in PBNJ governance including financial management, employee welfare PBNJ and players as well as to make more informed decisions when I held the position at the highest level in this association, "he said.

At the same time, Tunku Ismail inform the presidency will be covered Datuk Obet Tawil, who is also the State Secretary of Johor.

Tunku Ismail's statement obtained by e-mail sent PBNJ Secretary, Mohd Fahmy Yahya to the Daily Herald.

No comments:

Post a Comment