Friday 26 April 2013

Kamilia come to sorry


Former Wanita Umno deputy chief Datuk Kamilia Ibrahim, yesterday, appeared to apologize
Kamilia Ibrahim
for his actions stand as independent candidates in parliamentary Kuala Kangsar.


On the video sent to the media, explaining why Kamilia also competed on the Independent ticket because he was not selected as a candidate by the party.

"I apologize to all those offended by my actions. I'm so independent candidates were not chosen and given a letter of nomination by the party to which I belong.

"According to the country's democratic system, I can offer myself as a candidate to meet the deadline as long as the Election Commission (EC)," he said.

He said he decided to contest parliamentary seats in order to fight for the rights of women and strengthen the position of Islam in the country.

In the meantime, Kamilia also confident of getting the support of voters in Kuala Kangsar.

"I understand the problems of Magelang as often down to the ground over the past seven years. This fact can help me in this 13GE, "he said.

Kamilia is one of 58 members of Umno was expelled from the party for contesting as an independent candidate.

He will oppose PAS candidate Dr Khalil Idham Lim Abdullah and representatives of the Barisan Nasional (BN) chairman Datuk Wan Ahmad Wan Mohammad Khairul.

No comments:

Post a Comment