Friday 26 April 2013

Memey decided to remain hijab

Memey suhaiza

Actor, Suhaiza Memey, 24, decided to continue wearing hijab since Sunday, but he declined for fear transform horrendous abuse of the meaning of good faith.

The wife of actor Norman Hakim, 37, said the desire migrate not on force anyone, but he was not comfortable without wearing the hijab after starting to wear when attending sporting events at school her stepson, last weekend.

I'm still in the learning process and pray that this intention will set Him. Before this time I had some time wearing hijab, but the feeling of getting stronger after wearing hijab made ​​me set the intention.

The intention then go to my husband via SMS (short message service), which is indeed ask me veiled as a birthday gift, January 8. Just when I was not ready, he told BH, here, today.

Earlier, photographed wearing hijab, recently received very positive feedback from fans who hope he keeps the image involved, as after having their first child on February 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment