Wednesday 17 April 2013

Eina Azman use mother herbal

Eina Azman

FACES beautiful girl is often graced television screens in recent years.

After emerging through the drama series Dream Cinderella, 18-year-old actress is getting popular and uttered a local art enthusiasts.

Interestingly, although still young, but he was conscious enough of celebrity appearances either in terms of beauty and health.

According to the actor's rise of A Girl, beauty and health are synonymous with her since she was in school.

Let's name the owner of the secret lever Syakina Ainur or name it run Eina Azman Azman this.

You are among the celebrities who always come up teen beautiful and healthy, what do you practice to get all this?

As a celebrity, I would be very concerned with both these aspects. For me, it is an asset that should be cared for properly. Nevertheless, I do not have any secrets, but just practicing herbal medicine made by parents to ensure
internal health are controlled. It is important that outer beauty, but it also starts from within.

Since when you take this herb?

Because mothers make, so over 14 years old she was educating me this herbal drink. So, what I do is to drink a glass every day. Although first I hated it, but now I am contented because the result is very impressive. In addition, I also have been drinking two glasses of plain water every morning.

Besides, do you do a strict diet to get in shape possessed today?

Actually, I'm not one who likes to control the nutrition and dieting, but tight shooting schedule quickly make my body down. Is, sometimes when filming, I miss eating and it makes my weight is decreasing.

Are you satisfied with your body shape now?

I have a height of 173 centimeters, so if too thin, my body shape looks interesting and I personally do not prefer this weight before than it is now. In the past, my weight is about 56 and 57 kilograms, but now only 49 kg only. In fact, I also hope my body more plump. Whatever it is, for the sake of his career, I need to look like this because in television, anyone will look bigger.

Turning to skin care, you also have a healthy skin, what products you use to keep skin clean?

Actually, I have very sensitive skin, I usually just wash my face with just plain water until completely clean. I do not use any product on your face because it will make the face of pimples easily. Usually, after filming finished, I will wash up immediately. However, I still take vitamins and supplements supplement for skin beauty.

How about a 'facial', what you enjoy doing?

Yes, I think this is very important facial, I will do it 2 times a month. This ensures that dirt residues can be removed in the face in detail.

In terms of how a hair? Can share how you keep hair healthy?

It is normally being a celebrity hair will always be in accordance with the set of a drama or movie, I was not spared. The problem, my front hair fall and tough love formed, so many 'hairspray' is used to form the hair. Instead, when you get home, I will continue with it. If there is no shooting, I'll wash the hair every other day. But, I'm also going to the hair salon to get a more comprehensive treatment.

If have free time, what activities you will do compulsory?

Of course the spa, busy than anywhere else, I would find a way to the spa once a month with his mother or sister.

A little about your current carrier?

Now I am busy shooting for tele and film Zombie Biscuit Factory Mamat Khalid's command. In the meantime, my latest drama, Finding Love will begin to be published April 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment