Friday 12 April 2013

Chong Wei, Mew Choo Men Can Baby Kingston 3.4 Kg

Chong Wei and Mew Choo with their baby.

World No.1 player Datuk Lee Chong Wei and his wife, the former national badminton player, Datin Wong Mew Choo on Friday called mom and dad to adorable baby boy named Kingston Lee.

Mew Choo delivered a surgical Kingston at 1:36 pm at the Gleneagles Hospital in Jalan Ampang. The baby was born with a weight of 3.4 kilograms.

Chong Wei, who accompanied his wife during the birth process described it experience a 'hard to forget'.

"The doctor said my face looks pale and lifeless. My nervousness and trembling but Mew Choo looked relaxed," said Chong Wei when commenting on his experience diminat birth of his first witness.

"I'm not ignoring what the doctors tell me, but as soon as I see my baby, it's really amazing. I do not believe I've been called a father now!," He said.

"Mew Choo in excellent condition. Instead, she looks radiant and fresh. She's a strong woman.

"Today, I will be with my boys and take care. Yeah, even at night, though," he said, a sweet smile.

Chong Wei, winner of two Olympic silver medals, Kingston hopes to bring good luck to him for winning more awards and championships for the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment