Monday 25 March 2013

Wan Zack, Nazirul promise the best action at FC Ryukyu

Wan Zack

TWO Young Tigers players, Wan Zack Haikal Wan Noor and Nazirul Naim Che Hashim is ready to show the best action when he played for FC Ryukyu later.

They said this when asked about their preparation after having received an offer to play at the club FC Ryukyu.

Confirm the offer, Wan Zack who will play at the wing position will contract for two years while Nazirul Nazmi will contract for a year.

Want to display the best action, Wan Zack or Nazirul Naim said preparation physically and mentally improved while acknowledging excited to play for the club.

Wan Zack when asked to assume a call to action with FC Ryukyu is an invaluable gift over the title of a footballer.

"I will take this opportunity fully to gain experience and develop skills.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and a dream for every player. I hope to use this opportunity to improve my football.

"Japan is Asia's best in football and I hope that if I was there, I could help the club reach their target Ryukyu," said Wan Zack.

Wan Zack also promised to give their best to achieve its target of placing a place in the starting line team.

"If selected I certainly want to give the best and prove something to the team.

"I will fight to be at the starting line and believe there is a chance that if we work hard," she said.

Meanwhile, Naim Nazirul confessed not wait to play for the club FC Ryukyu to show the ability of the team.

"At first he could not believe it feel when I offered to play with clubs abroad. But I am thankful that my dream for this to work.

"So, I will try harder to grab a place in the team.

"I have to prove to the coaches, my presence will not just bench alone," said Naim Nazirul.

In the meantime, when asked about the case of Muhammad Nazmi Faiz Mansor and Ahmad Fakri Saarani returning to Malaysia before the end of the contract period, Wan Zack thinks that improper equating past and present situation.

"We do not have to think of others besides, have not tried it yet to know," said Wan Zack Nazirul supported by Naim.

"This time we go together, it's like we're not going home as they are doing.

"We are trying to adjust to life there and my hope and Wan Zack can do the best," he said with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment