Tuesday 26 March 2013

All out of control

Victim's condition still critical

"I do not know what I had done in my father because it occurred outside of my control," said the 40-year-old factory supervisor who cut off his private parts in the incident at the family's home in Felda Kerteh 6, Centered City, Aurangabad, on Tuesday.

In the 4.15 am incident, the father of four children, his genitals cut off before the 67-year-old self genital cutting was aimed at producing 'spirit of Imam Nawawi' was believed to be influenced by false teaching.

The man found in hospital wards Sultanah Nur Zahirah (HSNZ), here, yesterday said he only realized after severe on the genitals and crotch while she was in hospital.

"This time, I was shocked when told that I hit my father and cut our private parts because the incident was not in control and do not know how it happened.

"I can not help feeling sad and guilty when the father is now being treated in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)," he said, still both hands tied with rope on bed ward.

Younger brother, who declined to be named, said the private parts of his father and brother had reconnected through surgery yesterday, but his father is still housed in the ICU due to severe.

Metro newspaper yesterday reported that a factory supervisor in Balakong, Selangor, acting out of control when his genital cutting after obsessed with deviant teachings learned through the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment