Monday 18 March 2013

Always use this issue to drop me - Anuar Ibrahim


Opposition Leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim regret opponents still not tired of using the same to aggravate personal issues in society by spreading the latest controversy alleged picture lookalike.

"Previously, bulges, but now is not (in the latest controversial photograph). Preoccupied opponents use this issue to drop me, "he said.

However, he is confident that it will be able to support his followers despite facing various controversies by General Election-13 (13th General Elections).

"I am confident that those who never fail to pray pray and wish to free me at one time in the same issue, will continue to stand with me," he said after Village Roadshow People in Middle Spicy, here, last night.

Meanwhile, in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim said Anwar was too busy campaigning and no time to do all that.

He said the PR tactics assume the old BN highlighted by the general election.

He said the scandal was unfounded look at the constituency's Member busy attending PR programs.

"If you follow him, like how the reporter follow him, I remember, the journalists were unconscious, not tired.

"So I think, if that tactic BN BN do not need to vote again. We need to stop voting people like this, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment