Monday 11 March 2013

Child marriage with 'grandma'

Example

An eight-year-old school pupils marriage to a woman who may be the same age with her ​​grandmother.

Masilela Sanele married in front of 100 guests with her five children, Helen Shabangu, although the woman still has a husband.

The couple exchanged rings and kissing in a ceremony held in Tshwane, South Africa.

Sanele claimed he married as instructed by his ancestors.

Family spent about RM7, 500 for the event, said it is only rituals and void in terms of the law.

"I told her, I want to get married because that's what I wanted. I am happy to be married to Helen. When he grows up, I will marry a woman my age, "said Sanele.

Patience, Mother Sanele 46-year-old said: "Mayor Sanele ordered marry before he dies. He chose Helen as her love. "In doing so, his ancestors certainly happy. If we stop, something bad will happen to our family. "Helen was commenting on her marriage, said:" That which demanded his ancestors. "

No comments:

Post a Comment