Friday 8 March 2013

My son used to drop Anwar

 Azlan Mohd Lazim

Seen as a new development that will warm over politics by General Election-13, the father of Saiful Bukhari Azlan Mohd Frequently, today claimed her daughter used by certain parties not responsible - masterminded second sodomy involving Opposition Leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

"I truly believe Frequently Mohd Azlan my son Saiful Bukhari has been used by certain parties who are not responsible.

"These are the mastermind of all the slander committed sodomy against Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, involving my son," he said at a press conference here this morning.

He also said the matter was evil conspiracy to drag Anwar, who acquitted of sodomy January 9, 2012, to prison for the second time.

"I believe my son was used by certain parties for their political interests, speech made at the media had been organized and planned (senior leader of the special officer).

"I just read the script because my feelings for the child (Saiful), but after a long time I felt guilty and not calm.

"This is a political conspiracy to bring down organized evil and Anwar dragged back to prison," he said.

Elaborating, he said the statement read by them to the media before it was planned and masterminded by the senior leader of a special agent and a lawyer.

"I believe my son was used by certain parties for their political interests, speech made at the media had been organized and planned.

"I just read the script because my feelings for the child (Saiful), but after a long time I felt guilty and not calm.

"This is a political conspiracy to bring down organized evil and Anwar dragged back to prison," he said.

At today's meeting, reporters were taken by a Member of Parliament with a four wheel drive to meet with Azlan in a residential area near here around 11.30 am yesterday.

He is also identified with two brothers came from northern and known as Man and Ekhsan.

Disclosure is also made with Azlan began rehearsing and down tandatantangannya press release attached after the question and answer session with reporters.

Azlan also answered several questions asked by some journalists present.

In addition, Azlan, who is also a pensioner, do not deny this exposure due to political desakkan by any party, but due to his regret and had collected information.

Azlan also said they would apologize to Anwar, who is also Leader of the Opposition on the issue which he claimed to be defamatory.

"I know the case is still pending in court, but I can reveal is that I want to expose, not even political reasons.

"I have collected this information from since the trial, and the information of the public, I want to tell the government never called me to discuss it because it was planned with care (by special officers involved).

"Yes, insha ALLAH if there's a chance I will be face to face with Anwar to apologize to him," he said.

In the meantime, Azlan also refused to comment when asked about the action taken was known by her or otherwise.

He also said any action would bear the risk that it is exposed, and submit to Saiful and his lawyer for further action.

"I did not want to comment on my son, I do not wanna talk about (involving) my son, whether he knew or not.

"It's up to my son and I leave it to the lawyers if there is any thing that does," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment