Monday 11 March 2013

Leave husband because rats

With her rats

A woman said she was more love rat of a man, including her husband. Chantal Banks, who will appear in an episode of TLC, My Crazy Obsession said he bought a 19 "long-tailed companion 'which he described as the son of two-room dwelling.

He let the rat licking his lips, eating food out of his mouth and roam while he slept. Chantal bigotry against rats started since he was 16 years old.

"You will realize the goal of your life as you find it. That happened to me when I saw my first rat, "he said in the plan.

Since then tikusnya growing and she would not let him alone without them. He's lucky because her husband, Chester, to receive interest on rats.


Their son, Kevin said: "I grew up with a mouse". However, bigotry Chantal on rats have become uncontrollable and marriage faced problems forcing him to move to another home.

"My husband is not willing to live with rats. Difficult for us to continue our household built 11 years ago. He did not understand my heart. He could not accept the fact that I love rats from him, "he said.

The woman who now lives alone in his apartment to spend most of the time with her ratsEach rat was given a human name, like Lily and Janice. It reflects their personality.

"Burka love to eat but too lazy to exercise. Janice likes to kiss. Lily was like jumping, "said Chantal. According to the woman, he likes to eat with them.

When not with her rats for a while, Chantal said, he had a problem GGMR which means' I Gotta More Rats "(I need more rats).

Formulate dedication she said: "I love rats more than human. I can not live without them. I love my rats. When I cry, they lick my tears. "

No comments:

Post a Comment