Sunday 10 February 2013

Mother wants the best for neelofa


I do not expect it earlier celebrated like this. First off I understand that there is a function with Petronas. Who would have thought this is a shock made for me, "said Neelofa recently.

He whose birthdays were celebrated earlier by the family, business partners, fans and the media on the last Thursday in a closed event lively enough.

Surprise planned by managers and actors fan clubs are held at Fullhouse Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara nearly 50 guests attended to celebrate the 24 th birthday.

For Neelofa, he does not think this will be celebrated as early as his birthday falls on February 10.

"There is nothing more that I would expect apart from seeing his career and earned my business moving forward.

"It is my aim this year BellaVita business will thrive as the main focus of the product.

"While other branches already, I still would focus on acting and hosting as the main areas that raise my name.

"Also there is nothing I want to just be kept away from any controversy. Enough-enough some hot stories that hit me over the years. If you can forget everything," says Neelofa again.

This beautiful actress said further, he had resolved to make 2013 the year of the golden years and years to pursue success as there is still much to be achieved.

Do not want to be rocked lasting feeling of comfort, this meletop show host know various mines and would go through the thorn bush in the future.

"I just want to focus on to succeed in any field at a young age. If I know I get into this industry since the age of 22 years. Though still new, I have attained what I want.

"So I said to earn money but want to find satisfaction and want to fulfill my dream that's not been achieved. So I still have some work to fulfill that dream," he said.
                                                     
Commenting about his male companion, Hans Isaac's name is often associated with him. Do not want to disappoint the query, Neelofa admits the actor had been in touch with.

Neelofa admit he did not want to continue to hide any relationship they had it completely seriously and will end the raised stage.

"But for now I just want to focus on a career. I was already tired want to think about dating when asked. Age I'm young and I have not thought of this before completing bachelor days.

"I believe in fate. Assuming my true mate with her I received. If my mate with other people I have received the journey of life in the future we can not yet guess.

"So I was not pressured to get married in a younger age range of others. Anything can happen in the future. Whatever happens I be pleased with all the volunteers," said Pilot Cafe will heroin film yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment