Saturday 2 February 2013

All About Rayqal


Anyone man who coupled with the drama or movie will surely be said to have a special relationship with off-site.

Say anything, the fact that actors faced beauty, Nora Danish since split with her husband, Rizal Ashram Ramli or Jejai, over three years ago.

Anuar Zain, Shaheizy Sam, Adi Putra and Zizan Razak were among the big names in the local entertainment industry once associated with it. The latest, actress, host and musician, Qi Razali was 'victimized' next.

Once or twice, Nora received them as a prank. But when too often struck with such charges, Nora admits she began to feel queasy.


"Shame on you actually when associated with such things. My son, Prince Rayqal growing Rizal Ramli. Such gossip is not good for him to hear.


I do not like when he grows up, he read the stories is not true about his mother. My life is all for Rayqal.

"Every day out of my house to remind me to always keep my behavior as much as possible out of respect for my dignity as a woman and mother. I hope this kind of gossip, gossip can be stopped, "he said.

As the saying goes, if there is no wind swaying trees cuisine. Coming back on the gossip with Qi, women with real names Nora Danish Mohd Hanif, 31, said most likely the matter had arisen after he uploaded a picture together Qi through Instagram page.

"The picture was not otherwise threesome with two child actors that Yana who also starred in the film with us.

I really like taking pictures with the actors on the set as well as feel I have a talent in the field of photography.

"The purpose of putting the social networking site Instagram is just to share with fans including the development of my acting or film-making drama, but people always interpret this in different ways," he said.

Nora said Qi status is single and his own life back alone may be why gossip throughfall occurred.

"I want to clarify that my Qi just colleagues, not more than that. Finished filming, we will get back to their lives.

"Assuming that one day I want to marry any man who is destined to me, let me announce it themselves. People do not have to worry, "he said.

In the meantime, Nora said, the film Bencinta, Qi holds the character as a good friend then feelings for a girl, Fathia acting.

"In this film Fathia married to a man (Farid Kamil). In the early romance and marriage, Fathia loved her husband, but after having a baby, she often became victims of her husband's abuse.

"Fathia then began to close with another man (Qi) are always protected. I applaud acting Qi because previously I never acted with him but every throw dialogue there is a feeling of love, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment