Thursday 2 May 2013

Saiful swears curse recording through the front of the Kaabah

Saiful at Mecca.

In his attempt to convince everyone that he was not lying in the sodomy case involving Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, Mohd. Show Saiful sworn-language curse pronounced and in front of the Kaaba during Umrah in April last year.

According to Anwar's former personal assistant, though never comes to revealing the footage, but the acknowledgment of his father, Azlan Mohd. Frequently who want to return to the right path today to some extent misleading and raises many questions.

"Therefore, I decided to publish this curse oath footage to prove the truth of my words that I have in truth been sodomized and thus to clear my name and family of any accusations.

"Oaths I curse in front of the House (Ka'bah) is the strongest bulwark in the struggle struggle as a Muslim in my episodes establish the truth," he said in a press conference here today.

Said Mohd. Saiful, the video recording will be uploaded to Youtube today.

About his father, who repented his act before, he said, the matter is thanks to his efforts that did not stop her pray back to square one.

"This is very sad incident before me.'s Why I sit, pray, pray that the father wishes to return to the beginning. Indeed, God is showing His greatness. Stance remains the same me, I'm willing to forgive him," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment