Wednesday 15 May 2013

Siti Nurhaliza consider Sakinah joking

Add caption

ALL started when actress Sharifah Sakinah using social media account keek actress Anzalna to upload a video on Friday afternoon.

When the Sakinah and equally Anzalna currently shooting a TV series drama series, The Payroll IQ.

Through video, voice imitating Mayor Sakina was like in the ad Beatles Jusco involving Siti before.

Impact many condemn as Sakinah deliberately seek cheap publicity to finally come forward Sakina application apology through the media.

Drawn also to respond to the controversy triggered Sakina.

He said: "I already know about the video (Sharifah Sakinah) is. To my knowledge, the video is simply mimicking the way my voice to make voice over ad Jusco.

"I do not take heart because I consider Sakinah might just want to joke."

Siti added: "I thought it was just a joke and the boys next contents has nothing to do with me."

Drawn found recently at the launch of its latest single video clip, Galau in Kuala Lumpur.

The single is a collaboration of Universal Music Pte. Limited. and Wilco Productions Pvt. Limited. published by Mujahid Abdul Wahab from Community Records

"I pop conceptual story about the relationship of two people who mutually need each other in facing negative life events as lovers.

"Galau means chaotic or confused. Thank God, Galau was starting to get a warm welcome at (station) local radios and social sites like YouTube and Facebook, "he said.

Galau filming a video clip took place on December 7 last year in Moroccan Pavilion, Botanical Garden, Putrajaya.

According to the director of the video clip, Daryl Adrian Emuang, was chosen due to its unique location and architectural beauty.

"The combination of elements of the meaning of love songs Galau with a focus on the visual expression of the dancers pendingngiring Drawn together. More video clips to the abstract element and very different concept than Siti video clip before, "said Daryl. Carolyn associate the name Siti Sakinah through video on YouTube site.

On occasion, I also make an announcement to make cooperation with Universal Music Pte. Limited. for the next album.

"I'll start the recording process in the month of Ramadan and God willing it will be launched after Eid later.

"I will work with composers from Indonesia and Malaysia," said Siti, who made his video clip launch at Menara Kuala Lumpur, recently

Through the video clip, I show him an image that has not been fully hijab. This is because it is recorded in December last year.

"I hope my fans understand that I began to fully hijab in January this year and the video clip was recorded by me in full hijab. I hope it does not become a problem for my fans, "said Siti, who eagerly want to start recording together with Universal Music.

He added: "This video clip should have been released. But I can not fully commit due to my husband's accident and keep a husband for four months.

"I do not want the issue of the budget issue again just to record the video clip."

In the meantime, I also announced terbaharuunya project with the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (MPO).

"I'll show through mega concert at Philharmonic Hall in July," he said about koloborasinya with MPO for three consecutive nights, from 5 to 7 July.

Siti also revealed he received a lot of demand from fans to sing a solo song Heart Estuary.

"I will consider the matter," he said, who want to foster collaboration acknowledges the singer Yuna and Awi Rafael in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment