Tuesday 21 May 2013

Zizan beware talk about women

Zizan often associated with beautiful girls

Comedian Zizan Razak will admit more careful when talking about dating and mysterious woman in his life.

Zizan, 29, said he did not want there to be offended or misinterpret the words or statement.

"I do not want to talk about the mysterious woman because I do not recognize it and just look from a distance.

"When I tell the more people will say I perbodohkan journalists, better keep quiet and when they fall mate, I'll tell you," he said after the launch Mammee Chef, here, Tuesday.

Datuk Chef Ismail was appointed as ambassador Mamee Zizan.
Zizan was responding to a recent controversy that regard he tried to poke fun at journalists' questions related to his girlfriend.

Emma still admit single.
Meanwhile, Zizan said, although often associated with women bloody cross, he would prefer sincerity heart than their appearance.

"Indeed, men are often attracted to a beautiful woman, but in my heart is sincere," he said.

Asked about his relationship with actress Emma Maembong, Zizan said they were just friends since two years ago.

"I do not know what people associate me with Emma is probably the reason he crosses.

"We are friends since two years ago and he is now under the management of artist I am," he said.

1 comment: